Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Salute to KPJ Kajang!

Saja nak promo skit...
Since I've had the best labour experience and treatment kat KPJ Kajang...I urge anyone yang nak bersalin to seriously think of giving birth here...It's such a great hospital!




Dr Bala: Yang Duduk,  3 from Right...
Dr Meena: Ammar's Paediatrician - Berdiri, 2 from left

Reasons:-

1) Dr Balakrishnan - The Gynae come Medical Director...Fantastic, experienced and sgt2 cekap...
From this moment, I highly salute Gynaes and also the midwives...excellent..

2) Bilik baru yang best - Had single room to stay...mmg best. Altho some may argue that bilik Gleneagle is better, but for me, its sufficient enough...clean and comfortable...

3) Nurses - sgt2 friendly..and efficient. They even sent me sampai ke kereta on the day I discharged.

4) Food - walaupun makanan hospital, tp berkualiti. And guess what, they also cook makanan pantang

5) Nursery - Very friendly and experienced nurses. Altho they promote exclusive breastfeeding, kepada ibu2 yang x larat lagi nak bfeed (selepas bersabung nyawa dalam labour), they give quality milk which is Enfalac A+.
Mahal susu tu...

6) Price - They basically have Maternity Packages about RM2k++ but in my case, company bayar, so x risau sgt. But then again, my bill came to almost RM8k, but quite cheap considering that I stayed for 7 days dalam hospital.

7) Paedi yang comel - Dr Meena took over Dr Bala as Ammar's doctor. She's so comel and nice...


So thank you KPJ Kajang for making my stay in the hospital the best ever!


2 comments:

  1. Hey My wife is also seeing Dr Bala. How is he during delivery? He did normal or C sec of u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is so wanting to talk to you regarding ur delivery at Dr Bala. If u could kind enough to send my wife a text at 01139363794 or send us a mail at shahrukh_steve@hotmail.com , we will be really grateful. I dont think even if u reply this post, i will be notified here or not. so emailing us/ sending us a text will be really helpful. My wife will get back to u asap

    ReplyDelete