Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Labour Part 1

26th March 2012 


Met Dr Bala for my normal checkup.... It was Monday and I was all dressed up for work. But then all was not well...
"Your amniotic fluid is pretty low..at level 9..whereas normal should be 11 and above..."
I was worried.
It didn't help that the baby's growth was not increasing either...it was stagnant at 2 kilos... And I was losing weight, approximately 500gm.. What's going on?

Thus, I had no choice but to be admitted on that day itself...Later, the nurse placed the CTG device on my tummy, to check on the baby's movement..

Thank god Hubby was around to teman me.

 

30th March 2012 

"Sakitla yang"...

"Nanti esok pagi okla tu..."

It was approximately 1230am at night...and I was feeling something like period pain...only worse.

It felt throbbing...mcm nak patah pinggang.

Called the nurse, and she put the CTG scan on my tummy...seems that the baby's movement was well..only that my blood pressure sky-rocketed to 150/110... damn high for a person like me who's always on the low side....

 

31th March 2012

8.00 am

Hubby: I nak beli nasik lemak...kedai depan tu jual sedap.. U nak?

Me: Taknak lah... tak selera...and I'm still feeling painful...

Hubby: Ok, I beli kejap ye...

30 mins later...

Hubby said..."Eh, kenapa ada blood kt baju u?

I panicked...Nurse, nurse, tolong panggil Dr Bala...

Doc came...as usual with a smile on his face... "Good Morning Juma... I heard you complained about pain last night, can I check and see how much you have already opened? (U know what I mean...)... I always hate this part...

"You're already 4 cm dilated... I think you're ready for labour.."

What??? I didn't know what to feel...half of me felt excited...mcm dalam movie...I'm finally gonna see my son! Half of me was freakin' scared...darn... Hubby pun terlopong..x sempat makan nasi lemak...

And I didn't even get a bite of anything yet...macam mana ek labour? Penat ke...Takut tak ada energy...

So I pun siap2..and nurse wheeled me out of the room with hubby...

900am

Mama masuk. "Mak, mintak maaf banyak2 ya...."

Mama nangis... kesian tengok..."jangan lupa mengucap banyak2...ni mcm nak pergi perang tapi there shall be a happiness at the end...kejap je lagi, and you will get to see your son..."

Hee takutnya...

Bersambung in 2nd part...

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment