Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Labour Part 2

930am...
Doc: "Ok Juma, I'm going to break your membrane (water bag) ya...I need to see the colour of the liquid..If its clear, then we proceed for normal labour, but if its green, means baby dah berak and I would need to do c-section" (belah)...

Takutnya... when he broke the water bag...mcm rasa you terkencing at an enormous amount...and its so uncomfortable...
Doc: "Ok Juma, the liquid is clear...we proceed with normal labour..."

Then he left me with 2 midwives....
Midwife (MW): Ok Puan Juma, kami akan perform induce...means we need to put fluid that will increase the contraction and akan cepatkan bukaan tu... Btw, u nak epridural x?

Me: Emm..tak kot.. (konon2 nak jadi hero...)

I need to open 10cm.. 6cm to go~ INGATKAN KEJAP JE...

That's when the pain started to sky rocket... OMG...I've never felt so painful in my entire life!
The contraction came in every 5 minutes interval...DAmmmm painful.... and everytime rasa contraction...macam nak patah pinggang! Felt like you were ripped apart!!!

Omg.... It was way beyond explainable..

"Puan, kalau sakit, sedut gas..."  Tapi jadi mcm lalok pulak everytime I sedut gas tu...

The worst part is..everytime I felt the contraction, The midwife asked me to push!
And masa nak push lah, dia seluk masuk and betul2kan kepala the baby...

Yes, dah nampak dah kepala baby at 930am..cuma tak keluar je...

How can you think of 2-3 things to do at the same time???

This lasted for an hour, and they constantly checked on how much I've dilated. Imagine the agony that I had to go through..mmg betul org kata...labour ni pergi berperang...

1100am
I was like 7cm opened...lambatnya nak bukak sampai 10cm...and I was like fighting for my life
Me:" Yang, please2...I don't wanna go through this anymore...dah tanak dah..."

Hubby was speechless...he didn't know what he could say...

1200pm
I was already 10cm opened. And the midwife decided.."boleh stop inducing..."
Then they asked me to mengiring... "Ok puan, masa sakit push....kalau x sakit jangan push...nanti penat.."

HOW PENAT CAN I BE ANYMORE THAN THIS???

But I tried pushing everytime I felt an urge to buang air besar...
 Doc Bala came in and checked.." I think dalam 1 jam lagi kot..."

OMG...lamanya...

Then like 10 minutes later, when I was pushing....I heard one midwife said "call the doctor, rasa nak keluar dah ni...Puan, hold dulu...jangan push keluar lagi..tahan kejap!"

And I'm like.." Saya tak tahan...nak push jugak!"

Within 5 minutes, Doc came and cucuk anaesthetic..and told me.."Ok Juma, you can push"
I tried with every force I had..and within 1 heavy push,  my son came out half of his body...crying and wailing..."

And within the next 5 minutes... doc stitched me up.

"Congrats Juma, you have a healthy baby boy at 1.9kg"

Aaaminn,,,keciknya anak aku...tapi tak apalah..janji its over!
But I couldnt get myself up..or open my eyes...tak larat sgt2....
So the whole day..I spend my time sleeping....but it was so blissful..... Its allll over..

9 months waiting and agony at the end...and Ammar Mikhail finally came....
Alhamdulillah....



No comments:

Post a Comment