Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kisah Perut dan Cravings

Buwekkks...

I'm already feeling the morning sickness effects, and constipation.
Never in my entire life, I've felt so bloated for a long span of time.

And a record of 4 times vomitting (just for yesterday)

Also,for the past few days, I have been having a weird craving for Crabs and Kangkung Belachan.

"Mak, nak Kangkung Belachan. Nak ketam...."

So weird.

So semalam, atas dasar kasihan ibu dan ayah, off we went to our frequently visited seafood restaurant in PD for a plate of Spicy Crab and Kangkung Belachan.

Surprisingly, Einstein pun tiba-tiba terasa nak makan Venison (Daging Rusa).

Wow,I'm not the only one having cravings ya?

Tapi memang sedap...


Never in my life had I enjoyed crabs so much as yesterday. I was pretty much licking every part (inner and outside) of the crabs,sucking the delicious crab juices mixed with the aromatic spices together.

Heavenly......

Oh, and not to forget, Kangkung Belachan never tasted so good......



I was in heaven yesterday....

No comments:

Post a Comment