Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Food Banzai Checklist...

At this juncture, I hard know how could I ever keep on sustaining my body since I can't seem to be able to smell almost everything, except for cereals and milk...THAT'S IT.

Bummer.

I'm a food-o-holic, thus having the appetite, yet refraining myself from eating due to the exasperating smells I can hardly stand, it truly is frustrating to me...

Oh month 3...please please please come a.s.a.p so that I could really satisfy my hunger pangs, minus the nausea attacks.

So here's pretty much the checklist that I have made; all the food that I have been craving....once I'm better, they're definitely gonna be attacked....faster than a speed of light...

1) Chili's Loaded Mash Potatoes (never fails everytime...)



2) Uncle Bob's fried chicken - skinless and fatless, deep-fried and mixed with heavenly spicy goodness..slurp!





3) Waterlily Cafe's Grilled Lamb Chops with Apple Coleslaw, Roasted potatoes and special Black Pepper Sauce.



4) Cream and Fudge Oreo Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Hot Caramel Fudge and Peanuts.....




Seems to me that the Baby's craving for everything Western! Hmmm... weird....

But there's one craving of which I know I just won't be able to have em' during this pregnancy period...sigh....

1) Coke (Gosh!)


2) Starbucks Venti Sized Caramel Frappe....

No comments:

Post a Comment